Adding another route to your current Ground or Home Delivery Business?
Have an old Workhorse, Freightliner, International that needs replacing?
Establishing yourself as a new Route Contractor?
Programs For All Delivery Contractors
Work Truck Direct is the premier dealership for delivery trucks and delivery vans. We specialize in providing delivery trucks and delivery vans that have been expertly customized for contractors contracted to deliver for FedEx*, FedEx Ground, Amazon Delivery, and other delivery businesses nationwide. Our vehicles have been specifically designed and customized to meet the strict criteria of many large delivery organizations such as FedEx, Amazon, UPS, and OnTrac.
Having strong partnerships with the nations top body manufacturers such as Utilimaster, Morgan Olson, Rockport, and many others, our team is able to build and spec any vehicle to your delivery needs. Additionally, we have many vehicles in stock and available that are already spec’d to meet the needs of independent delivery contractors.
Over the years Work Truck Direct has sold the following types of vehicles for Delivery Contractors and Delivery Companies nationwide:
Gas Delivery Vehicles
Work Truck Direct has the expertise and experience needed so contractors spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time out on their routes.
We have partnered with AP Equipment Financing to provide the industry’s most competitive leasing and financing programs for our vehicles. They can typically fund a single parcel delivery truck with a simple credit application. This program is available to all companies looking to purchase our vehicles such as, but not limited to: Step Vans, Straight Trucks, Cargo Vans, Sprinter Vans, Tractors, Cutaway Trucks, Straight Trucks, and many more!
Reasons why people choose AP Equipment Financing:
- Application only financing up to $150K *Some restrictions may apply
- Lease / Loan terms up to 72 months
- Low upfront costs
- Finance programs for multi vehicle packages
- Private Party Sellers, Lease Transfers, and Refinancing are welcome
- 100% financing to include soft costs such as DMV fees, warranty, sales tax, etc.
Why Finance Your Next Delivery Truck?
You may ask yourself “Why should I finance my next delivery truck?” This is a common question that has many answers. However, here are a few reasons many of our customers finance their vehicles:
- Conserve Cash – A $1000/month payment is much easier to afford than a $75,000 cash purchase.
- Let Truck make money not cost money – By breaking up the payments on a monthly basis, you are allowing the truck to earn you more money than you owe on it on a monthly basis.
- Build Credit – Taking out a loan and paying it off each month builds your company credit and could allow you to borrow more in the future.
- More Flexibility – AP is known for their flexible programs. With seasonal and skip payment options available, you can create the best program for your business.
- Manage Tax Liability – Take advantage of current tax breaks such as Section 179 that allows you to take advantage of current accelerated depreciation and interest expense deductions (We aren’t accountants, please consult with your accounting professional for full details on how financing can be used to your businesses tax advantages.)
*“FedEx” and “FedEx Ground” are registered trademarks of Federal Express Corporation. Work Truck Direct is not endorsed by, recommended by, or affiliated with Federal Express Corporation or FedEx Ground. Federal Express Corporation has not approved or specified any vehicles or accessories advertised, offered, or sold by Work Truck Direct.